RSQL is a query language for parameterized filtering of entries in RESTful APIs using an URI-friendly syntax for expressing filters.
Our GET-Endpoints usually support the following parameters:
- search - the RSQL search query to filter entries by using different search criteria and operators
- page - the page number to be returned, starting at 0
- size - the number of entries to return for a page. A maximum of 100 is allowed.
- orderBy - order by criteria
- direction - direction 'asc' or 'desc' for ordering
RSQL offers these basic operators:
|!=||Not Equal To|
|=ge=||Greater Or Equal To|
|=le=||Less Or Equal To|
Multiple operators can be combined by joining them.